GraphX for .NET is an advanced graph visualization library based on Graph# algorithmic blueprints that uses WPF for rendering (WinForms interop is also working). I've coded it when i felt that Graph# is outdated and can't be easily enhanced in the means of
performance and feature implementation.
GraphX is free product opened for collaboration.
If you want to donate for the future project development you are welcome!
GraphX has moved to the
http://www.panthernet.ru portal! You can find Documentation, Forums and Downloads there!
Repository has been moved to
Library depends on:
Library uses partial code from:
- Performance oriented library design to deal with large amount of graph vertices.
- Internal support for Graph# algorithms ( FR, KK, ISOM, LinLog, Simple Tree, Simple Circle, Sugiyama, CompoundFDP, FSA/FSAOneWay overlap removal).
- Advanced graph edges features:
- Support for parametrized edge routing algorithms (SimpleER, EdgeBundling, PathFinder)
- Support for dynamic and/or single edge routing calculation (for ex. for dragged vertex)
- Edges curving (smoothing) technique that can be applied to any ER algorithm
- Dynamic templated edge labels
- Easy templating including dashed edges of several types
- Edge arrow drawing control
- Optional self-looped edges visualization support
- Optional parallel edges visualization support between vertices
- Advanced graph vertex features
- Easy vertex drag and highlight support
- Support for different vertex math shapes for proper edge connections rendering
- Customizable vertex labels support
- Easy support for user-defined external layout, overlap removal and edge routing algorithms.
- Configurable vertex and edge controls highlighting system based on behaviour mechanics.
- Vertex and edge move animation support. Up to 3+ different modes!
- Universal graph Save/Load methods using YAXLib interfaces
- Graph state saving and loading allows the capture and store in-memory visual and data graphs.
- Async algorithm computation support.
- Rich usability documentation.
- Built in enchanced zoom control with minimap and zooming features
- Support for area selection of the vertices
- Support for area zooming and smooth animations
- Design-time visual preview for all controlsSeveral example projects.
- Several example projects.
SCREENS: Version 1.0.0 +